Wardrobe Organization | Idea + Realization + Minimalist

Tuesday, June 02, 2020

Hai Assalamualaikum

ni anis menyambil je ni
dalam previous vlog anis ada share my current almari yang bersepah sikit but how I organize it
at first anis nak beli cloth rack dari ikea called mulig
sebab dia putih ofcourse and design dia simple and straighforward.


so this is how I plan at first.
but after few survey I think it might not be the only option as I also need some space to store my pajamas and daily clothes.
practical + save space




and anis jumpa ni dekat shopee 
by price both ikea mulig and this one harga sama je


Next..untuk tudung
for tudung wearers ofcourse we need to figure out mcm mana nak simpan tudung
lepastu anis stumble accross org yang pakai rak kasut as rak tudung
so brilliant..tak makan space almari and takyah beli hanger

other

TADAA

so here is my new haul video where I put all the links for all these item
hope this helps




You Might Also Like

0 sayings

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook